We are planing for a new update to be available this summer. Currently we are beta testing the following features but it's possible that more changes will be included in the final release:
Beta v.4.0.945 (06/20/2018)
- Fix for Weather Underground not able to read historical data from certain stations
Beta v.4.0.944 (06/14/2018)
This update is being releases in stages so it might not be available for all beta testers.
In addition to beta v4.0.927 changes:
- Programs that skip watering due to Adaptive Frequency are now correctly logged in Water Log
- Added Rotors High Rate for the higher precipitation rate rotors sprinkler type
- Added Pause feature that allows to temporarily pause watering for a certain amount.
This is currently only usable from Web UI and it will pause for a fixed 30 minutes.
- Fix Relative Humidity being wrongly calculated when only minimum and maximum were received from
the weather service.
- Reworked Weather Underground weather service to allow PWS data gathering without a API key. The API key is still
needed to receive the forecast from Weather Underground.
- Force authorization for NetAtmo service in case the token becomes invalid.
- Updated API to 4.6 version to reflect the new API calls like Pause.
- RainMachine HD12/16 Family:
- Added dynamic support for changing the WIFI modules. This is limited by a list of known modules that we know
to be working but it can be extended.
- Added support for dual-band (5GHz) WIFI adapters based on RealTek 8814 chipset.
- Reworked the WIFI reconnect algorithm to improve connectivity on some corner cases when using repeaters or dual-band routers.
- Added a better UI for Weather Underground weather service.
- Improved some of the help messages.
- Added Pause feature, a pause button will show up during watering that allows user to delay the watering for 30 minutes.
Beta v.4.0.927 (03/26/2018)
- Improve the security of locally accessed devices.
- Automatic updates check should now trigger correctly after a program run if no programs will run in the next hour.
- Added back the local HTTP access by port 8081 as it was used on several 3rd party integrations.
- The About page should now list updates more reliable on slow connections.
- Reduce the used bandwidth by not requesting data if UI is not in view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.