Removing the RainMachine account will permanently remove your profile, personal settings, all other associated information, and any smart-home integrations
linked with it will no longer be operational.
How to remove the RainMachine account from RainMachine Cloud Servers
Using RainMachine Web app:
- Go to https://my.rainmachine.com and log in.
- Click on the upper right sandwich menu icon and choose Remove Account.
- Once the I AGREE button is pressed, the account is removed and the session will be terminated by automatically logging out from the "My RainMachine" page.
Using RainMachine mobile (Android and iOS) apps:
- Log in to your RainMachine device.
- Tap on Settings - System Settings - Remote Access
- Tap on Remove Device
- Then on Remove and your account will no longer be active.
Note: If you connect to your device remotely through the RainMachine Cloud Servers this action will terminate your session automatically and you will not be able to access the RainMachine.
Note: This action will not affect the RainMachine zones, programs, and settings. Those are stored on the device itself.