Manually running a zones can be done from the Controller, App, or Web Interface. Manual watering is not taken into consideration of your programs Available Water calculation, but is included into the Water History.
When manually running Zones they will run Sequentially in the order you set them.
To manually start and stop a zone follow these steps:
Using RainMachine device touch interface:
1. Navigate to Zones screen
2. Select the zone and tap on START button.
Note: On RainMachine Pro-8/16 and RainMachine Touch HD-12/16 you can manually add the watering amount you wish to water. The RainMachine Mini-8 will water the default amount (5 minutes) that can be changed using the RainMachine mobile app.
Using RainMachine Mobile Apps:
1. Open the RainMachine mobile app on your iOS or Android device.
2. Log in to your RainMachine account if prompted.
3. On the app's main screen, navigate to the "Zones" section.
4. In the Zones section, you will see a list of all the configured zones in your RainMachine device.
5. To start a zone manually, tap on the desired zone in the list.
6. A pop-up window will appear with options to start the zone. Select the appropriate option, such as "Start Now" or "Manual Run."
7. The selected zone will begin watering immediately after you enter the amount of minutes.
8. To stop a zone manually, return to the Zones section and tap on the active zone.
9. In the pop-up window, choose the "Stop" or "End Now" option to halt the watering cycle.
Using RainMachine Web App:
1. Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device and visit the RainMachine web app.
2. Log in to your RainMachine account using your credentials.
3. Once logged in, navigate to the "Zones" or "Zone Control" section within the web app.
4. In the Zones section, you will see a list of all the configured zones.
5. Locate the zone you wish to start manually and click and drag the timer circle until the desired amount is reached. Release the circle and the zone will start to water. The farther you slide it, the longer your manual watering will last. You can slide more then 1 zone at a time, and they will queue and water back to back in the order they were set.
6. You can Pause the manual watering for a predefined amount of 30 minutes.
7. To Stop a zone you can either click on the red STOP button or you can drag the timer circle all the way to the left to 00:00 or you can click on STOP ALL button.
Important All watering queue can be turn off here as well using the "STOP ALL" button.
By following these steps, you can manually start and stop irrigation zones using the RainMachine mobile apps or the RainMachine web app. This allows you to have control over the watering of specific zones as needed, giving you flexibility in managing your irrigation system.