Preparation and Installation
- Locate and label wiring
- Remove Hunter equipment
- Mount and install RainMachine
Locate and label wiring
You will need to locate, disconnect, and label the following for use on the RainMachine
- 1. Com
- 2. P/MV
- 3. Zones 1-12
Remove Hunter equipment
Next remove the power adapter from the wall.
Now the Hunter should be free of cables and ready to detach from the wall.
Mount and install RainMachine
● Place the RainMachine controller close to an electrical outlet. We recommend placing it indoors (i.e. garage).
● The quick setup guides are also fastening templates. Place the provided template on the wall. Mark and drill through the holes labeled “DRILL HERE”.
● Using provided screws fasten the unit to the wall.
- Remove the white plastic terminals lid by pressing on the 2 edge dimples white pulling up the tabs below them.
- Connect "Com" from Hunter to "C" on the RainMachine
- Connect "P/MV" from Hunter to "1" on the RainMachine (if P/MV was used)
- Connect your zone wires to the remaining zones 1-12.
If P/MV was in use on Hunter you will need to enable this in the software on the RainMachine.
Edit Zone 1 and enable it as a "Master Valve".