To update your RainMachine Touch 1st generation device open "Settings", then tap on "System", then on "Updates" and choose to install the latest version.
02/16/2017 | v3.74
Fix for NOAA live weather update (Feb 15, 2017 issue).
02/07/2017 | v3.73
Fix for NOAA live weather update (Feb 1, 2017 issue).
12/10/2015 | v3.72
- Add new web-ui version
- Add remote access configuration support https://my.rainmachine.com
- Use marquee for long watering texts
- Move "STOP ALL" button to the left in the Watering screen
- Improve API 4 support (apiVer = 3.64)
Fix no internet error on location screen
Fix UDP discovery issues
Fix intermittent HTTP 500 error
11/19/2014 | v3.63
- New public API
- Introduced Rain Sensitivity to fine tune the effect of the rain in the watering algorithm
- New set of weather icons
- Editable “Next Run” field for programs that run every 2 or more days
- Fixed DHCP client issue to work with longer lease time
- Fixed Local UI notifications in manual watering
- Fixed “Next Run” issues
06/12/2014 | v3.62
- Improved boot sequence to prevent freezing after power failures
- NOAA data fetch interval is now every 6 hours
- Opened TCP port 18443 to be used as an alternative to TCP 443
- Fixed issues with cycle and soak programs
03/20/2014 | v3.60
- Date/Time format
- Add version details for smartphone apps
02/05/2014 | v3.59
- "Available update" notification in smartphone apps
- Improved percentage calculations on Home Screen to consider soil available water
- Improved connection speed for iOS application
- Fixed "Run Now" button on Cycle and Soak programs
- Fixed "Next run" info in program frequency screen
- Fixed cycle and soak problems when soak time was short
- Fixed freeze control and "No watering months" issues
11/06/2013 | v3.57
- Run Now button at program level
- Support for "Extra watering on hot days" in iOS and Android app
- Improved "Program Frequency" screen - more info, easier to use
- Increased number of days for every n days programs to 14
- Support for Program Name in both localUI and webUI
- Ignore weather data at program level
- Added location info in smartphone home screen
- Fixed location name special characters issue
- Fixed DST drift
- Fixed Cycle and Soak issues
- Fixed DNS settings on static IP
- Disabled disconnecting from smartphone app when a program starts
- Fixed "long zone name" issue
- Fixed screen timeout on wizard
- Allow manual watering when in Rain Delay
- Disabled port 5555
09/13/2013 | v3.56
- Fixed QPF (Quantitative Precipitation Forecast) sensitivity for light rain situations.
Problem was generated by NOOA's units mixup.
- Informed noaa.gov support team and solution was provided immediately! Thanks NOAA!
08/23/2013 | v3.55
- Improved web interface for better readability.
- Increased the limit of watering time for a zone from 180 to 300 minutes.
- Improved internet weather service to get data for more than 5 days.
- Cosmetic changes to Program/Zone numbers in local interface.
- Fixed wrong weekdays assignment to a program when saved from mobile application.