The "Sign in with Google" integration enables RainMachine customers to sign in the web and mobile applications using their Google accounts to access their own or shared RainMachine devices.
If you own a RainMachine and you have remote access validated with your Google email account, you will be able to access the device and perform different operations using "Sign in with Google". If you do not own any RainMachine, but have received shared access on your Google email, you will also have access to this device according to the permission type set by the owner.
If you own a RainMachine device registered with a an email other than a Google account, you will have access to it as before, using "Sign In with RainMachine
On RainMachine web app
- using the desktop web browser go to https://my.rainmachine.com
- click on "Sign in with Google
- on the next page you will be redirected to Google account sign in page.
- if you are already connected to Google you may choose your Google account from the list to continue, if not, you will be requested by Google to introduce your Google account credentials.
- after Google signing in, you will be redirected to RainMachine application page containing the list of your own or shared devices.
On RainMachine mobile app
- tap the "Sign in with Google
" option in Devices / Remote Access
- on the next page choose your Google account to continue if having connected more accounts or you will be asked for Google credentials.
- after sign in, a list with your own and shared devices will be displayed when accessing Devices tab.