HD-12 was installed in August 2017 and has been working reasonably well since then. Daily programs fired reliably and firing off zones manually always worked without an issue. That all changed last week. The unit now has not watered in several days and when I manually water a zone, the app says the zone is watering and counts down the timer set in manual mode like everything is fine. However, the zone is not activated (easy to see this) and the water monitoring system (Flume, which I can easily confirm is working properly) says that there is no water flowing. Last night, Hd-12 shows 100% daily watering but Flume shows no water last night from 1:00AM-~2:30AM (when the daily program normally runs)
Phone: iPhone XR running iOS 13.3.1
RainMachine Firmware: 4.0.1129 (latest version according to RM website)
iOS app: 4.6.106
Active Zones: 10 (none currently functional)
NOAA weather: active - website reports "Success" for this and the physical unit says
1) running multiple zones manually but get the same results - app says it's working but no water is delivered and Flume confirms this
2) running the whole daily program - app says it's working but no water is delivered and Flume confirms this
3) checked that no zones are paused - all show as active and allow me to run them (at least as far as the RM app is concerned) but with same results (no water, no HD-12 app errors). Website also confirms that all zones are active ("no current active restrictions")
4) did soft reboot of iphone app
5) did hard reboot of iphone
6) checked website version of app and watering history there shows watering at near 100% of scheduled each night for the last 7 nights
7) checked rainmachine forum but found no one having similar problems
8) contacted RM support with issue (ticket# 25980) 9:24AM 4/19 but no response so far (it was just 24 hours ago and RM support is likely covid compromised so I'm hoping to find some answers here while waiting on RM support)
BTW, the RM website (https://my.rainmachine.com/web-ui/) is great for seeing everything at a glance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.