New IFTTT Triggers and Actions to make RainMachine Gardner's life easier.
This month RainMachine added a new set of triggers and actions to be used in your applets and improve your garden automation.
- Rain sensor is off - fires every time the rain sensor finished to detect rain.
- Leak Detected - fires every time a leak was detected by your sprinkler
- Weather Update - fires every time a new weather update was successfully executed.
- No weather update - fires every time weather did not update for 24h
- Automatic Update - fires every time an automatic firmware update has occurred.
- Rain Delay started - fires every time a snooze has become active.
- Rain Delay ended - fires every time a snooze has become inactive.
- Reboot during watering - fires every time a reboot has occurred during watering zone or program
- Start a program immediately - this Action will run a specific watering program within one minute.
- Change the start or stop program time
- Add weather data
You can now receive notifications if a leak was detected by your sprinkler or rain delays happened.
Knowing when an automatic firmware update has occurred or if weather updated or did not update on your sprinkler for 24 hours may help you in managing better your programs and zones.
You also may combine triggers with new actions to improve your watering: run a specific watering program within one minute, change the start or stop time for a program or save weather data to your device. Please check the full list of triggers and actions on the IFTTT RainMachine service page.
Post is closed for comments.