Congratulations on selling your home! We hope that you have enjoyed your RainMachine Smart Wi-Fi Irrigation Controller and that you will consider installing one in your new home.
Re-configuring the system for the new owner just takes these easy steps (follow the exact same order)
- Remove your RainMachine Account
Using RainMachine Web app:
- Go to https://my.rainmachine.com and log in.
- Click on the upper right sandwich menu icon and choose Remove Account.
- Once the I AGREE button is pressed, the account is removed and the session will be terminated by automatically logging out from the "My RainMachine" page.
Using RainMachine mobile (Android and iOS) apps:
- Log in to your RainMachine device.
- Tap on Settings - System Settings - Remote Access
- Tap on Remove Device then on Remove and your account will no longer be active.
Note: If you connect to your device remotely this action will terminate your session automatically and you will not be able to access the RainMachine. After this operation, the new owner will be able to set up his own RainMachine Account. All the other important saved settings for the Zones, Programs, Restrictions, Location or Weather Services will not be affected.
2. Reset RainMachine admin password
Reset the RainMachine device to its factory settings
Using RainMachine Web/Mobile apps:
- Go to Settings - System Settings - Factory Reset
Note: After this operation, the new owner will be able to set up the RainMachine device from scratch. All the other important saved settings for the Zones, Programs, Restrictions, Location or Weather Services will be deleted.