RainMachine iPhone and Android mobile apps updated to new versions
We are glad to announce you that our iPhone iOS and Android mobile apps are updated and are available on Apple AppStore and Google PlayStore.
Note: The mobile updates can take some time to show on your mobile device.
The update take full advantage of our latest firmware update features (currently available only for RainMachine Mini-8 devices, Touch HD 2nd generation devices to follow)
Here's a few of the improvements we made to mobile apps:
• You can now find out how many gallons you saved. You only have to enter the area or the flow rate in Zone Properties screen in order to achieve this.
• Faster loading.
• iOS: Caches your data in order to speed up the app.
• iOS: Manual refresh option: just drag down on Dashboard screen to reload all graphs data.
• iOS: Added the ability to set network timeouts under the iOS Settings.
• iOS: On screen bottom notification can now be hidden (Android to follow).
• iOS: iPad-ready layout.
• If you don’t have a RainMachine device you can try our demo device listed on the devices list, or add it by yourself going to upper left hamburger menu - Network Settings - Direct Access - Add Device using the URL: demo.labs.rainmachine.com:18080
• Added the number of water gallons saved on the first graph.
• Tap on each graph to view all its data.
• You can now go and edit a program from Dashboard screen. Just tap on the program graph.
• New Zones (Manual Watering) screen.
• New Zone Edit screen.
• Ability to add pictures to your zones.
• Advanced zone properties screen. In order to take full advantage of the new features you also need to update your RainMachine firmware if you are using a second generation RainMachine device.
• Field Capacity is now calculated per zone and can be adjusted on the fly.
• Set the vegetation type, sprinkler head type, soil type, slope, sun exposure for each zone.
• Optionally set the Area and Flow Rate - this will help calculating the total of water gallons saved.
• Weather and Seasonal Adjustments options - you can now choose to use one, both or simply do not use this option for your zone.
• Ability to create a copy of a current program. Just change it’s start time and frequency and keep all the other settings.
• Added optionally “Rain Restriction” per program (required by some municipalities authorities).
• When the program frequency is set to “Every X Days” you can change the next run date.
• Added the option to adjust the Total Program Time (the sum of all program zones watering times) on the fly.
• Added the “Auto” option for “Cycle & Soak” - RainMachine automatically determines the optimal number of cycles and soak time needed based on your zones settings.
• RainMachine can now suggest a proper watering time based on zone advanced settings.
• You can now export and send by email as attachment .csv file the Watering History log by week, month or year.
• Under “Restriction” you can now set the “Minimum Watering Time” for your sprinklers to run.
• “System Settings” are now categorised by section for easier access.
• More info about RainMachine device can be found on “About” section.
Give it a spin! Feedback is always welcome in our forum Ideas and product enhancements topic.
Post is closed for comments.