Note: The mobile updates can take some time to show on your mobile device.
The update take full advantage of our latest firmware update features (currently available only for RainMachine Mini-8 devices, Touch HD 2nd generation devices to follow)
Here's a few of the improvements we made to mobile apps:
• You can now find out how many gallons you saved. You only have to enter the area or the flow rate in Zone Properties screen in order to achieve this.
• Faster loading.
• iOS: Caches your data in order to speed up the app.
• iOS: Manual refresh option: just drag down on Dashboard screen to reload all graphs data.
• iOS: Added the ability to set network timeouts under the iOS Settings.
• iOS: On screen bottom notification can now be hidden (Android to follow).
• iOS: iPad-ready layout.
• If you don’t have a RainMachine device you can try our demo device listed on the devices list, or add it by yourself going to upper left hamburger menu - Network Settings - Direct Access - Add Device using the URL: demo.labs.rainmachine.com:18080
• Added the number of water gallons saved on the first graph.
• Tap on each graph to view all its data.
• You can now go and edit a program from Dashboard screen. Just tap on the program graph.
• New Zones (Manual Watering) screen.
• New Zone Edit screen.
• Ability to add pictures to your zones.
• Advanced zone properties screen. In order to take full advantage of the new features you also need to update your RainMachine firmware if you are using a second generation RainMachine device.
• Field Capacity is now calculated per zone and can be adjusted on the fly.
• Set the vegetation type, sprinkler head type, soil type, slope, sun exposure for each zone.
• Optionally set the Area and Flow Rate - this will help calculating the total of water gallons saved.
• Weather and Seasonal Adjustments options - you can now choose to use one, both or simply do not use this option for your zone.
• Ability to create a copy of a current program. Just change it’s start time and frequency and keep all the other settings.
• Added optionally “Rain Restriction” per program (required by some municipalities authorities).
• When the program frequency is set to “Every X Days” you can change the next run date.
• Added the option to adjust the Total Program Time (the sum of all program zones watering times) on the fly.
• Added the “Auto” option for “Cycle & Soak” - RainMachine automatically determines the optimal number of cycles and soak time needed based on your zones settings.
• RainMachine can now suggest a proper watering time based on zone advanced settings.
• You can now export and send by email as attachment .csv file the Watering History log by week, month or year.
• Under “Restriction” you can now set the “Minimum Watering Time” for your sprinklers to run.
• “System Settings” are now categorised by section for easier access.
• More info about RainMachine device can be found on “About” section.
Give it a spin! Feedback is always welcome in our forum Ideas and product enhancements topic.
Post is closed for comments.